Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Think Thin...

I am not a big advocate of eating protein bars in general. I really believe that if you can eat real food instead of processed you are always better off. However, I am also a realist and I understand that there are times that whipping out a balanced snack is simply not an option. When I am forced to resort to a protein bar, the best option I have found out there (in my opinion of course) is Think Thin. They are one of the only bars that contain no sugar and they are gluten free. They are fairly well balanced 2 blocks, and come in a few different flavors. You can purchase these at some grocery stores (Trader Joe's)and online. Post thoughts to comments.

5 comments:

Jim said...

I love the think bars, I pick up the regular size at Costco. They taste great and work great in a pinch.

Trixie said...

These are my favorite:http://boundlessnutrition.com/products.html
They fit perfectly into the Zone lifestyle!

John said...

Ha, I was finishing my last bite of Think Thin when I opened the blog.

I find these are great on the go (or at the office) and satisfy my "need" or craving for anythink like a candy bar.

james.powerade said...

never tried these bars, ive been eating power crunch bars from bnrg (http://www.bnrg.com/power-crunch.html) they are delicious!

Patricia said...

I grabbed one today at work and came home to look them up to see if I had made a good choice..Tasted good and was better then grabbing a candy bar.


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central