There are some fairly strict guidelines as to when you need to eat in the Zone in order to remain in the Zone. So here they are:
1. Eat within 1 hour of waking in the morning.
2. Eat lunch within 5 hours of breakfast
3. Eat your afternoon snack within 5 hours of lunch.
4. Eat dinner within 2-3 hours of your afternoon snack.
5. Eat a snack before you go to bed at night.
You should be eating 5 times per day...most people eat 3 meals and 2 snacks but you can change that to fit your lifestyle. Make sure you never let more than 5 hours go by without eating either a snack or a meal. Always end your day with a snack before bed. This goes against much of what people have learned growing up, but your brain needs blood sugar during your rest at night.
Post thoughts to comments.
Post a Comment