There are 5 basic Zone rules to remember.
1. Eat five times per day. Generally this will be divided into three meals and two snacks.
2. Never let more than 5 hours go by without eating a meal or snack.
3. Try not to eat more than 5 blocks of any macronutrient at one meal.
4. Make sure than the number of carbohydrate blocks you are eating (counting on one hands fingers) equals the protein blocks you are eating (counting on the other hands fingers).
5. A good eyeball method in a pinch is that your protein should equal the size of your palm and your carbs should be about double that.
Post a Comment