Sunday, October 26, 2008

Parmesan Crusted Pork Loin

I used the same pita mixture I have used in the past. I whole wheat pita (blended into crumbs), 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Make sure you cut the pork loin into thin cutlets or they will dry out in the cooking. Dip into whole wheat flour, egg and finally pita crumbs and cook in pan with about 2 TB olive oil over med- high heat until both sides are golden. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Parmesan Pork Loin- 3 blocks
3 oz pork loin (3 blocks protein/ 2 blocks fat)
1 1/2 cups green bean (1 block carbs)
1 cup unsweetened applesauce (2 blocks carbs).
Post thoughts to comments.

2 comments:

Jonny V. said...

Hi, my name's Jon and I'm an addict. My addictions include cookies, chocolate, cake, pancakes, French toast, cinnamon buns, and any other thing that involves flour, sugar, honey, maple syrup, or any other type of sweetness or stickiness. I have not always been like this, but my life has gotten out of hand. It has really started to hurt me and the people around me whom I love, so I'm seeking help, here and now.

Today I am committing to reading this blog every night and posting what I ate for dinner. (Dinner is where I stray.) It will help with accountability, and if I don't post someone can say, "Now Jon, WHAT did you have for dinner?" I am committed to doing this -- to changing my life around for the better. I don't want to live like this anymore.

Thanks to everyone in advance for your support.

michele said...

Okay Jon- We are here for you, and we will ALL keep you honest! Thanks for the post and just know there are alot of people supporting your efforts! Hang tough

Michele


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central