Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bloody Mary Marinade


Skirt steak is a favorite in our house! I recommend marinating steak overnight.
Marinade:
3/4 C V-8 juice
1/2 C Vodka
1 T Horseradish
1 T Lemon juice
Fresh ground pepper, dash onion powder, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
BBQ skirt steak. I served with a side salad, and steamed zucchini. I sauteed onions with 1 tsp olive oil and tossed with steamed zucchini for added flavor! Enjoy.
3oz skirt steak, 2 C salad, and 1 C zucchini, is roughly a 3 Block, Paleo meal.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

mmm... i would never have thought of making a bloody mary marinade. I will try this next week for sure.

To make zucchini's more palatable for my family, i toss them in some EVOO, sprinkle with black pepper and throw them on the grill too.


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central