Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lemon Pepper Pork Loin

Marinate Pork loin for approx. 8 hrs. in:
2 T olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
1/4 C lemon juice
about 2 T fresh chopped rosemary and thyme
ground pepper
splash white wine

Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes!
I served with steamed summer squash and sauteed spinach (with 1 tsp olive oil and more garlic). Serving size is 4oz pork, about 1 cup spinach and 1 cup summer squash, and I sprinkled a few slivered almonds over the spinach! I also enjoyed this with a 4 oz glass of Chardonnay (as I had some room for more carbs). This is a 3 block paleo dinner! Enjoy!

4 comments:

mrjwhit~ said...

As always great meal ideas. Thanks.

Ricky said...

If you happen to have a rotisserie for your grill, pork loin is an excellent meat to cook on it. Because of the way that rotisseries turn the food while it cooks, it's like the food self-bastes. I guarantee it will be the juiciest pork loin you've ever eaten.

Kelly Greco said...

Thanks, Ricky. My husband's eyes lit up when he read that suggestion. He loves his BBQ... we'll definitely try that!

Anonymous said...

I followed this recipe, cooking to an internal temp of 165. Great Protein for the meal with plenty of leftovers lunches and snacks later in the week. Thanks for this blog and all of zone recipes Great resource!


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central