Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Veggie and Sausage Scramble

I love breakfast! This was a 3 block Paleo breakfast, that was oh-so tasty and filling! If you find yourself stuck in the morning... scramble it! You can't go wrong. :)

I used two eggs, 1 tomato, 1 small yellow sweet pepper, a little onion and some chopped parsley. I scrambled all ingredients in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Fresh ground pepper to top. I had this with two Jones's "lite" sausages (my favorite) and 1 cup of cantaloupe... oh and a giant cup of coffee!
Let the day begin....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy and big!

However, do eggs give anyone else a wicked stomach ache? This is becoming a problem for Zone and Paleo. And it's not every time I eat eggs either which is even more odd. So I never know if I'm going to feel like crap or not.


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central