Monday, November 17, 2008

Tri-Tip Salad

I used a Santa Maria marinated tri-tip steak for this to add a little extra flavor, but you could use any protein you like.
Tri-Tip salad- 3 blocks
3 cups mixed greens (1/2 block carbs)
1/8 cup kidney beans (1/2 block carbs)
1/2 red bell pepper (1/4 block carbs)
3-4 croutons crushed (1 block carbs)
3 oz tri-tip steak cut into thin strips (3 blocks protein)
3 crushed cashews (1 block fat)
olive oil and balsamic vinegar to coat (2 blocks fat)
Post thoughts to comments.


Anonymous said...

Um, Um GOOD! Great dinner!

Kelly said...

This looks great! I finally made the enchilada casserole! My family loved it. My crock pot broke (sadly), so I made it in a casserole dish and baked it for an hour at 350. It was yummy...

michele said...

Kelly- I am glad the family enjoyed this one. I may try it with corn tortillas next i will let you know if there is a noticeable difference.

CrossFit Santa Cruz Central