Saturday, November 22, 2008
Rules for Eating Out!
RULES FOR EATING OUT
1. Never eat the rolls or bread brought to the table.
2. Choose a low fat protein off the menu and ask to replace starches with extra vegetables.
3. Drink a glass of water while waiting for you meal to arrive.
4. If the protein you ordered is significantly bigger than the size of your palm, take the extra home with you for another meal.
5. If you must have dessert when dining out, do not have any carbs with your dinner. Order any dessert you would like, and only eat half.