Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pass it Along!

Sarah Walls of CFSCC originally gave me a heads up about the Chili Lime Chicken Burgers at Trader Joe's, which are really pretty good. I just found the Southwest Turkey Burgers there on my last trip. I am generally not a big fan of processed, pre-formed food. However, both of these are worth a try. They make great lunches and they have no hydrogenated anything. Each patty is 2 protein blocks and 1 fat block. I know that lunch can be a challenge for many people, so check these two items out. Post thoughts to comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele,

What do you eat these with to make a balanced zone meal? I'm still trying to figure this out....

michele said...

Dolly- I will put a patty on 1/2 a hamburger bun or 1 piece of toast or you could cut it into strips over a salad. If you eat it like a burger you will need to add fat (avacado maybe?).


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central