Monday, October 26, 2009

Baked Salmon Filet

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Nothing like finishing Friday with Fran and starting Monday with Christine! So... as far as eating to keep up with all these storms, fish seemed like a good, healthy "fresh start" on the week! This was easy and tasty!
Ingredients:

1 lb. Salmon filet
1/2 C white wine
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 yellow onion, sliced thin
1/2 lemon, sliced thin

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place salmon in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour in wine and sprinkle spices evenly over fish. Place onions over fish and top with lemon slices. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. I served this with a spinach salad, and steamed zucchini. Hope you enjoy! :)

3 comments:

mrsmommyb said...

Love to see how this blog has developed...even how you were highlighted as an athlete once in this blog! :) What are your stats now from last summer's athlete highlight?

Kelly Greco said...

Thank you so much!! :) I am having so much fun with this blog and I am seeing solid results in the gym! There is NO doubt "we are what we eat"! :) My stats have definitely improved since June! I'm probably most proud of my recent PR on Fran! I went from a 12:12 to a 6:57! It was last Friday, and I'm still on cloud 9!
I'm so glad you're enjoying this blog and I really appreciate your comments!!! :-)

mrsmommyb said...

awesome! wow. you nearly cut that bad girl in half! you monster, you!


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central