Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jerk Chicken

I have found that if I make extra portions of whatever I am grilling it makes it so much easier to put together lunches for the week. If your protein is already cooked and ready to go, the rest of the meal is easy! I used a Caribbean Jerk marinade on this chicken, but you can flavor it to your liking.
Jerk Chicken- 3 blocks
3 oz grilled chicken-(3 blocks protein)
1 cup green beans- (1 block carb)
2 cups broccoli slaw with slivered almonds-(1 1/2 block carbs/ 1 block fat)
1 1/2 tsp olive oil (2 blocks fat)
I sauteed the broccoli slaw in olive oil with salt and pepper to taste. I was about 1/2 block low on carbs on this one, so you could add in some pita bread or melon to make it up.
Post thoughts to comments.

No comments:


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central