Thursday, August 20, 2009

QUICK Sausage Stir Fry


Dinner tonight was accompanied with a berry salad! I used strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. I have some crazy chocolate mint growing wildly in my yard. Seriously, there is NO stopping it. But, it is wonderful in fruit salads!
I needed an easy and quick dinner tonight. This fit the bill perfectly!!

1 bag broccoli slaw
1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
1 zucchini, sliced
3 chicken sausage (sweet Italian style from TJ's)
2 tsp. olive oil
2 T lemon juice
3 cloves garlic

I grilled sausages in my grill pan (for the pretty lines). In my stir fry pan I sautéed garlic in olive oil, then added all the other ingredients (including sausage, which I sliced). It cooks quick. I added lemon juice, and covered for a couple minutes to slightly steam veggies. This serves two, and is a 3 block Paleo dinner... be sure to add 1 1/2 C berry salad to balance out the blocks! This was all put together in 30 minutes...max! Hope you enjoy this quick fix! :)


No comments:


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central