Friday, August 14, 2009

Shrimp Curry

I was on my own for dinner the other night, so I came up with this personal size 2 block meal.
My family is not a fan of curry, but I love it!

7 jumbo shrimp
1/4 C light coconut milk
1 tsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp curry
6 spears asparagus
paprika & fresh ground pepper

Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and grill, cut into pieces and set aside. Saute garlic in olive oil and add shrimp and saute until pink. Add coconut milk, asparagus, and curry. Sprinkle with paprika and fresh ground pepper. I had this with a cup of cantaloupe to balance out the blocks. Enjoy! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Skip said...

This look very good Kelly. I am going to pass this one on to my chef :)

Anonymous said...

THIS was very good, quick and easy.

Do your 7 jumbo shrimp weigh 3 oz (2 blocks of protein)?

Blogger said...

3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by eating Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central