Friday, August 28, 2009

Start Your Day Off Strong!

I love omelets! They're so easy, and you can put just about anything in them! This omelet just has 1/2 a tomato and a few diced green onions (some fresh ground pepper on top). This is a typical 2 block morning for me. I always include an omega-3 gel capsule and an Emergen-C packet, too (I like the taste, and I figure it certainly can't hurt). I look forward to my morning meals. Absent from this picture is my "must-have" cup of coffee!! With a great start on the day, I feel ready to tackle any CrossFit WOD I happen to walk into! (Well, at least that's what I tell myself). Happy Friday!

**Don't forget the Zone/Paleo Challenge starts September 1st!!! Getting started information meeting THIS Sunday at 12:30. Please email Michele Mootz if you can attend!

No comments:


CrossFit Santa Cruz Central