Here are a few tips that may make following or staying on the Zone a bit easier...
1. Make blocks in advance. Buy cheese, protein, carbs etc... and measure into blocks so you have them ready.
2. Cook enough for leftovers.
3. Feeling dazed and hungry? Too many carbs at the last meal- re-adjust and try again next meal.
4. Feeling alert and hungry? Too much protein at the last meal- re-adjust and try again next meal.
6. Drink LOTS of water! Staying hydrated in crucial.
7. Take soda and juice out of your diet! These are two of the biggest culprits of the "low-fat" (get fat) world we live in!
8. Keep a bar with you for emergencies! They are not ideal, but MUCH better than cheating!
9. Don't sweat the small stuff! Stress is not one of the goals of the Zone, so don't go crazy over the little things.
I haven't started the eating plan full boar yet, but your site is great. Thanks for your insights.
New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters Lose 12-23 Pounds within Only 21 Days!
Post a Comment